Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Who's, Who's" of Boys Clothes

I feel like I do laundry 24/7 for 3 boys...especially my oldest who likes to change 3 times a day!  Now that they are growing up and constantly receiving hand me downs, I have adopted the
 Dot System!
 


Last year, I was listening to an ADHD speaker, Dr. Susan Fletcher...she was amazing, but the thing I remembered, did not have to do with ADHD, but how she tells her 3 boys clothes apart. 
Yes, I think I am ADHD :) 
 
Your oldest gets 1 Sharpie dot on the tag
Your middle gets 2 Sharpie dots on the tag
Your youngest gets 3 Sharpie dots on the tag
SO SIMPLE!
 
Guess what happens when your oldest grows out of their clothes?  You put 1 more Sharpie dot on the tag and now there is 2...amazing right?  What happens when your middle grows out of their clothes?  You put 1 more Sharpie dot on the tag and there is 3...
I Know, Right!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment