Saturday, February 2, 2013

Copic Hair Combos

I have been on the biggest Copic Craze lately.  Went on Pinterest and started looking at things, I think it is great, my hubby thinks it is a mistake because I start locking myself in my craft room!

I love the Smash Books that people are doing for their Copic Combos.  So naturally, I had to start one...okay, I have not started yet, but I will soon.

I found these great FREE head downloads to practice on at Whimsie Doodles.  They also have boy heads, but I haven't got that far yet.

I found a hair color combo chart from Mad for Markers.  I love all the colors besides brown, black, red or yellow.  I do not have all the colors that she uses, but I have other color combos and it got me thinking "DO NOT SPEND ANYMORE MONEY ON COPICS! Use what you have."  So, one day when the boys were at school (and I was waiting 5 hours for the plumber), I sat down in front of the TV with a month of shows to catch up on and had a "ME" day.

I know some of these combos are not the best, but it also made me see combos I would have never used and I can also use them for clothing.  I do plan on cutting them all out for my Smash Book and putting them on the appropriate color pages.


 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment