Monday, December 24, 2012

Angry Birds Card Recipe (for Cricut)


First, I am so sorry I did not post this back in...April...May! I have many excuses...but won't go into that.
I need to correct what I said on the original post. You cannot cut a grass border on George, but you can cut it from Paper Doll Dress Up.



So here is (part of) the recipe for the Angry Bird card using George and Basic Shapes and Plantin Schoolbook.

I chalked every piece in BLACK ink

This is not a card that will fit in an envelope, so do not plan on mailing it.
White cardstock - 11" x 8 1/2"
Score at 5 1/2"
Green cardstock - 5" x 8", emboss with Happy Birthday Cuttlebug
White cardstock - 4 1/2" x 7 1/2"
Grass - 1" x 7 1/2"
 
****Even though I have been blogging for a few years, there are things I still cannot figure out****
So, I have all the stuff to make this really easy on an Excel spreadsheet, when trying to attach it to this blog I lose half of it.  Please email me and I can email you the spreadsheet.  I am really sorry for the inconvenience.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment